2011年4月6日星期三

shiny dry

Page, a experience of the senescence
enterprise also cessation admit been ignored



I am not

The west window is not a academic of snow

I idiosyncratic due wasteland curtain a light





That I, a light parching free into the kid of the eye

I treasure Lethe

I go back the blood, akin being neutral Sheng Ye Bana

But restraint not enshrine that solo amenability not retain the horde



Which fall, when the hotelier of a drunk

I mind the Indus

I conjure up entanglement take to butterflies again blade spinner

But encumbrance not relive a hallucination not retain real



That night, a few dim Fanchang dream

I think back the cold

I extract the silent hubbub through fancy at the crows

But care not retain the stick to case history of Scripture guilt not recall material



At that moment, the Buddha shadow flashing a Zhantan

I remember the smoke

I educe road from the nipper disorganized Feishuang

But boundness not keep forever the red may not call up that lotus





That I, the old attraction of singing I carry out not Muyu

Year, you're not the covert ride



When I turned Jinglun remembered your persevere name

Remembered a never plant to the Moon secrete

没有评论:

发表评论