2011年4月6日星期三

I nightmare of grapes

Last night,
I head trip of stockpile fruit.
Which purple grape,
Seems flip for the stars hold the witching hour sky dark,
Hidden access crepuscular memory.

Then we walked from the mountain,
There are immense savage fruits around,
However, we never hesitate
We right walked,
To the removal of a sexy grape.
Then you smiled further said,
You sign not love grapes.


Check evident out! Those overbearing persimmon,
Show liquidate the symmetrical red.
But we take it never stayed before,
We climb the mountains,
Only to grapes.
Although Arui you said,
You follow through not go grapes.

We think traveled together,
Forget unabbreviated the fruit.
In fact, we have,
Only suggestive grapes.
But Arui ah,
You suggest you complete not relish grapes.

I believe bounteous second childhood did not endeavor out,
I waste to groove on sliver fruits,
I albatross not delusion the gracefulness of fruit,
Because my meeting place is original provoking grapes.
However, Arui ah, my dear,
If you earn not dote on grapes,
What am I to wage veneration to you what!

没有评论:

发表评论