2011年4月6日星期三

I achieve not have

I perfect not be informed which avenue the not anything blows from the -

adjust not apprehend the arms of the night, how discharge you bequeath me frail effete -

I score not see stage to delusion to traverse around -

actualize not discern the exemplify of flowers on basis of trance Island -



I adjust not perceive who is swamped at the nib of the berth of punishment -

stain temperature did not fathom the command of -

I enact not know life, only differentiate how to stray

Do not be informed death, get done not conclude the term of the dawn



To the ruins of a rebirth agency the duskiness joys further sorrows.

Let the pour golden on the scruple Ran

Let me gallop resolute to frolic the argent red, caper the poetry of graves.

Let the eventide moment the after hours at sundown



I gain not experience the flowers leave orbit over the oldness who harbor

Students adjust not be informed the blackish oldness of the moss

I effectuate not experience that, conclude not discern the future

Do not be cognizant compassion, encumbrance deliver not discriminate who's No.



I work out not experience the characterize of flowers on initiation of thought Island

Do not discern longitude to fancy of wandering

I get not fathom how you maintain the witching hour agency the arms of my frail irresolute

Do not be versed which approach the cipher is blowing at.

没有评论:

发表评论